During your holiday in Hvar, there is a possibility to make
several day trips , as visiting :
– the island of Hvar, rich in places and quaint villages ;
– archipelago and the neighboring islands ;
– famous cities along Dalmatian coast ;
– the neighboring Bosnia and Herzegovina to visit the famous city of Mostar and Međugorje shrine , a place of pilgrimage from all over the world.
NEARBY ISLANDS TO VISIT STARTING FROM THE CITY OF HVAR :
– Island of Brac, with a view on Bol, where is the famous beach called Zlatni rat ;
– Island of Vis with Green cave , and Bisevo Island with Blue cave
– Island of Korčula
– Island of Mljet (national park) …
The trips are organized with motor boats for larger groups , and alternatively with taxi sped boats for smaller groups that allowed complete freedom of schedules and routes .
FAMOUS CITY TO VISIT ON THE MAINLAND :
– Dubrovnik, Split , Makarska, Šibenik ( Krka waterfalls )
BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
– Mostar and Međugorje
Other excursions :
ACTIVE HOLIDAYS – ADVENTURE
– Sailing (half day / full day with skipper on your disposition that introduces you to the world of sailing between the neighboring islands ) ;
– Sea kayaking , walking / hiking , rock climbing, biking -cycling ;
– Island jeep safari ;
– Rafting on the Cetina river on the mainland.
Everything is organized with expert guides who provide the necessary equipment .
TRIPS on Island of Hvar
OFF ROAD JEEP TOUR : allows you to know the characteristics of the Island, away from the beaches and from animated tourist life (everything in direct contact with nature and the culture inherited) .
WINE TOUR : interesting for wine lovers tours with possibility of tasting local wines directly from local producers .
For information and reservations , please contact the staff of ” FONTANA TOURS” .