Do you consider having holidays on the island of Hvar, in Croatia? Are you looking for a bed, a holiday house, an apartment, a room for rent in one of the most fascinating summer resorts in the Mediterranean in order to spend an unforgettable holiday there?
Happyhvar, offers you many proposals for your summer holidays in Hvar: beds, rooms, private apartments, holiday houses, villas suitable for the young in search of fun o for the elder who want a healthy holiday and much more.
Happyhvar promotes e divulges the most authentic values of Hvar, a beautiful island of the Central - South Adriatic and wants to transmit them to everyone looking for local traditions.
Happyhvar is an initiative of Fontana Tours, a tourist agency born with the idea to provide services for the tourists who arrive on the island of Hvar from all over the world, with a warm and familiar welcome.
Happyhvar chooses for you different types of accommodation with families of our confidence who dispose of simple and comfortable rooms and apartments or as an alternative of luxury houses. Holidays in holiday apartment is an experience we recommend to everyone; it represents local tradition and it gives you possibility to get to know simplicity and hospitality of the people who live in Hvar throughout year and with whom, as it has always happened, you will make a strong friendship which will “force” you to return.
Happyhvar provides you with any kind of information you need to spend pleasant and amusing holidays, such as:
Invites you to an excursion on the most beautiful beaches of the island and on the surrounding islands. The excursions are organized with typical wooden boats, built by old Dalmatian shipbuilders and they create a contagious carefree and merry atmosphere, typical of people from this part of the Mediterranean.
- We invite you to a tour of the most beautiful beaches on the island or to visit the archipelago which surrounds the city of Hvar. These tours are organized with typical wodden boats built by the old Dalmatian artists, very attractive for their carefree atmosphere and contagious joy of people from the sea especially from this part of Mediterranean;
- Invites you to guided tours in historic towns;
- If diving is your passion, we organize visits to one of the most beautiful sea bottoms in the Mediterranean, guided by local experts who know the sea bottom better that the land;
- Get to know old professions of the island, basically agriculture and sea fishing which are passed from father to son, and discover intensive, genuine tastes, often forgotten: for example we’ll take you in a typical wine cellars where you can taste and buy some of the best wines and olive-oil of the island directly from the producers or have an unusual dinner in a home of fishermen who have just returned from sea. Un unforgettable experience is taking part in lavender flowers picking, the true gold of Hvar, and a plant that has been cultivated only on this Croatian island for hundreds of years. Every June the lavender fields become a feast of colours and lavender fragrance.
- We’ll plan with you a pleasant evening in a genuine local restaurant, run by native families of Hvar, where you can try traditional dished “the way they have been prepared for many generations”, things that only local people know and which an inexperienced tourist would miss among plenty of restaurants with only commercial purposes.
- Furthermore, there are various renting services and if required, there is also possibility of rafting on the local rivers.
We promise to all our clients a constant and reliable support in loco for all your small and big needs that may arise during holidays, such as:
- Attend you when you arrive and accompany you to your accommodation;
- We’ll intervene on your behalf with your hosts according to your needs;
- Assistance in translations and interpreting in case you need it (business meetings, commercial transactions, or simply if you must go to the doctor's during your stay in Hvar we find a doctor who understands you);;
- Provide useful informaton of any kind;
- In the port of Hvar;
- trovare la darsena più vicina dove inserire in mare la Vs. barca o il Vs. gommone;
- trovare l'officina che ripara la Vs. autovettura/moto/barca;
- fornire informazioni utili di ogni genere.
Happyhvar ha la propria sede sulla riva della Città di Hvar, di fianco all'Ufficio Postale, in posizione centrale e facilmente raggiungibile.
La ns. scommessa è di farvi provare , alla Vs. partenza da Hvar, lo stesso desiderio struggente di ritornare presto che noi abitanti proviamo ogni qual volta, per lavoro o necessità, siamo costretti a lasciare la nostra meravigliosa isola.